Wednesday, February 10, 2010

What looks like random on an ordinary day...

Sooo...I'm snowed in. No real responsibility other than cleaning the house, which I will continue to put off as usual. Don't really feel like going back to sleep. I should read, which may make me sleepy, but I don't want to go to sleep. Randomness.

I'm feeling really reflective right now, but my thoughts are disjointed. There are no rhyme or reason to what I'm feeling or thinking. I can't seem to connect any links between them. I feel a little sad right now. I couldn't correct a sentence that I used in my post, so I scraped the whole frickin' thing. Damn, I didn't save it....there was a funny line I used and now I can't remember it.

I wonder what ever happened to that Smurf record player I had as a kid. Why did my mom give it away? She always throws away my stuff without asking me. That was pretty random right there. Maybe I have cabin fever...but I don't feel like putting on any clothes right now.

I should work on my taxes right now. Crap! I still don't have my W-2s yet. I hope they have Hip Hop class at the gym on Thursday. I still can't remember the moves from yesterday. Oh...I have a hair appointment on Saturday...I think its at 2pm.

My underwear drawer is a mess. I need to get rid of some of these, especially these canary yellow ones. They're not even cute. Ohhh...I should do a to-do list today, but I'd really like to see the Book of Eli. Okay, I don't know how I got a movie from a to-do list...that's definitely random.

I refuse to check my work e-mail on a snow day. Valentine's Day is coming up. My favorite Valentine's Day was in college. A few of the girls got together and threw an Anti-Valentine's Day party. They had signs and streamers up. I never danced and laughed so hard. Wait...aww shyt, Pandora's playing one of my favorite songs, Heartache Heartbreak by Patrice Rushen. I really like her soft voice. This songs speaks to my current love life sooooo well.

Alright, I need to get my mind together. What's going on with me today? Nothing is making sense. My mood is all over the place. I feel irrational right now. Hold up...let me check the calendar. "Aunt Flo" is due in town in about 2 days.

DAMN!! Makes perfect sense...

~ T-Gyrl

2 comments:

  1. LMAO! I was just on single black man in NoVa's blog and it looked oddly like this! LOL. Hmmm.. I see a hook up coming! After I get to planning the anti-v day party this year.

    I think everyone is getting cabin fever sis. I've decided to pack on the pounds by making pumpkin bread with cream cheese icing and then sleeping on it all day. I wonder if it's at all certifiable that I could actually rock steady with u on this one....hmm wondering *as I pinch off a piece of pumpkin bread and stuff it in my mouth before my nap*

    ReplyDelete
  2. shai, if you so much as cooked/baked/microwaved ANYthing, save me a piece gademmit.

    T... i feel u. cabin fever + undiagnosed A.D.D. is baaaad bizness.

    ReplyDelete